Hande Hospital is a dedicated ENT hospital in Chennai to provide high-quality treatment for ear, nose, throat, head & neck-related disorders. Our hospital provides state-of-the-art diagnostic treatments with our ENT specialists who are capable of carrying out comprehensive and specialized hearing, balance, voice, laryngeal, allergy, nasal, olfactory, airway, and sleep investigations.
What services are offered in our ENT hospital in Chennai?
Our ENT specialist in Chennai has a wide range of experience in dealing with any type of ear, nose, and throat ailments. They are focused on improving the quality of life for patients by offering a variety of clinical and surgical treatments to help the patients restore to their healthy original conditions.
If you have an ear infection, dizziness, nasal blocks, a snoring problem, breathing difficulties, we ensure you get treated very safely and competently as we treat patients of all ages from young to old.
We are completely equipped with a broad spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, microscope, and fiber optics in our Ent hospital in Chennai. The surgical facilities with our talented ENT specialists in Chennai are technically equipped to perform a complete set of ENT-related endoscopic procedures and surgeries continuously.
We also have trained medical staff and nurses who are available round-the-clock to handle the patients coming to our ENT hospital in Chennai.
ENT Disease and Treatments
- Treatment and surgery for acute and chronic infections (suppurative otitis media, mastoiditis,cholesteatoma etc,)
- Evaluation for hearing loss and vertigo
- Advanced surgical procedures like
- Endoscopic middle ear Surgeries,Mastoidectomy
What types of treatments are provided by our ENT specialist in Chennai?
Allergic Rhinitis arises when a person breathes in an allergen such as dust, animal dander, or pollen. Sometimes, the symptoms occur when a person eats a food they are allergic to.
Sinusitis is a condition in which the cavities lying around the nasal passage become inflamed. Sinuses are hollow air spaces surrounding the nose within the bones. They produce mucus, draining into the nose. If your nose gets swollen, this can block the sinuses and cause severe pain. Common symptoms include fever, weakness, fatigue, cough, and congestion.
Our ENT specialist treat several types of Sinusitis that include,
- Acute, lasting up to 4 weeks
- Subacute, lasting for 4 to 12 weeks
- Chronic, lasting more than 12 weeks and may continue for several months or years
- Recurrent, causing several attacks within a year
- Tonsillitis is an inflammation of the tonsils. These are lumps of tissue at the back of the throat forming a part of the lymphatic system, which clears infection and keeps body fluids in balance. Tonsils and adenoids work to trap the germs coming in through the mouth and nose because it is caused by viruses and bacteria. Our ENT hospital in Chennai treat the symptoms of tonsillitis such as,
- Red, Swollen or Throat tonsils
- Trouble in swallowing
- Swollen glands seen in the neck
- Severe Fever
- Bad breath
What is nasal endoscopy?
Nasal endoscopy is a procedure to look at the nasal and sinus passages. It’s done with an endoscope. This is a thin, flexible tube with a tiny camera and a light. An ear, nose, and throat doctor (otolaryngologist) will often do this procedure in his or her office.
The ENT specialist in Chennai has stated that tonsillitis is common in children aged above two years and it is very uncommon in adults.
- Nasal Polyps are painless, soft, noncancerous growths on the lining of nasal passages or sinuses which results from chronic inflammation due to asthma, allergies, recurring infection, drug sensitivity or certain immune disorders. Symptoms include running nose, stuffiness or post-nasal drip.
- Deviated Septum is a sideways displacement of the wall between the nostrils which does not have any symptoms, but some symptoms include nosebleeds, congested nostril, and noisy breathing during sleep.
- Laryngeal cancer is a disease in which malignant cells starts forming in the tissues of the larynx. The ENT specialist in Chennai states that it is caused due to tobacco products and drinking alcohol with symptoms like a sore throat and ear pain.
- Sleep Apnoea is a serious sleep disorder causing the breathing to stop and start repeatedly. The symptoms are snoring loudly and feeling exhausted even after a full night’s sleep.
Read also Best Gastroenterology Hospital in Chennai.