An anal fissure is a crack or a tear in the anus. Hande offers the simplest and most effective anal fissure treatment in Chennai. The anal fissure is one of the major reasons for burning pain and bleeding experienced at the time of passing motion. This Anoderm which is a Lining of the anal canal contains a large number of sensory nerves and their sensitization is the reason for the symptom of intense pain.
Hande Hospital’s laser treatment is the safest and simplest fissure treatment in Chennai. Check out the YouTube video to learn more about the laser treatment.
Who gets affected?
An anal fissure is a very common problem and it can affect people of all ages. It especially affects people who are constipated as the chances of straining and tearing of the anal mucosa is high in these people. The problem is further aggravated by lack of physical exercise.
Anal fissure causes
- Intake of Junk food frequently
- Straining to pass hard stools at the time of passing motion.
- Physical inactivity
- Straining by women during childbirth.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Less fiber intake.
- Low water consumption
Additionally, it also develops in a person affected by diseases like HIV, Syphilis, tuberculosis, and anal cancer. Hande’s fissure treatment in Chennai is the simplest and most effective method available today.
Symptoms of Fissure
- Severe pain during bowel movements is the primary symptom and it needs immediate attention
- Pain lasting more than an hour should be accounted seriously. It will lead to fecal impaction and can make the condition worse.
- Itching around the anus.
- Bright red blood in the stool
- Malodorous discharge
- Development of a Skin tag near the crack
Note: An anal fissure treatment is different from piles treatment.
Types Fissure Treatment
In most cases, acute fissure will heal on its own and it can be treated without surgery by the following:
- Stool softeners
- A balanced diet(sufficient fiber content)
- Adequate intake of water
- Medications to reduce anal pain
- Regular sitz baths(sitting in a bath of warm water to which Betadine solution is added)
Chronic Fissure i requires immediate treatment to avoid further consequences. Surgery is recommended:
Anal Sphincterotomy: A small incision is made to relax the anal sphincter.
Laser surgery is carried out to heal the Chronic fissure. This is the simplest and most effective method to heal a chronic Fissure.
Looking for a fissure surgery in Chennai? Hande Hospital offers the best fissure treatment in Chennai, in fact Hande Hospital’s laser treatment for fissure is the safest and simplest mode of treatment available in the city today.
Wondering how to start, talk to our consultant now at +91 9500060991