Hande medical centre is the leading hair transplant clinic in Chennai. Hair thinning and baldness has been a major concern for each and every person because this changes our body image besides affecting our mental health negatively.
Millions of men in India, are suffering from this where they restrict themselves to appear for social gatherings and other events. Moreover, this psychological impact lacks confidence and may impact matrimonial or work aspects.
To overcome this problem, Hande Hospital (best hair transplant clinic in Chennai) provides the safest hair transplant in Chennai by using the FUE method. FUE is the best and safest hair transplant procedure which is specially designed for persons who are suffering from baldness. We at Hande, not only offer you hair transplantation but also offer you PRP therapy which is also known as platelet-rich plasma therapy. Both therapies are well-known to get rid of excessive hair fall.
Is Hair transplant safe?
Yes, 100% safe. Our medical team at Hande Hospitals, rated among the top hair transplant clinic in Chennai, have a well-experienced team of specialists who strive to help you with the best treatment for permanent hair growth. You can discuss your queries with our experts in a one-to-one consultation to get appropriate treatment.
There are two types of surgical hair transplants: PRP Hair Therapy and FUE Hair Transplant.
PRP Hair Therapy
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy offers a promising alternative for those who don’t prefer hair restoration surgery but instead, they prefer natural hair growth. There is existing evidence for the hair transplant in Chennai where PRP injections are used for each individual patient by improving their musculoskeletal problems and by concentrating on a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the injured tendons, muscles, ligaments and joints to heal on their own.
PRP therapy is an effective medical treatment modality especially in the fields of plastic and cosmetic surgery, neurosurgery, oral surgery, sports medicine and orthopaedics. It has been extensively used for hair transplants for the past two decades with more positive outcomes. In the field of hair restoration, existing evidence demonstrates PRP therapy as a promising treatment.
While PRP is in the early stages of scientific research in hair restoration, PRP is not meant to replace current FDA approved therapies such as DHT blockers and Minoxidil but it is a promising non-surgical therapeutic option for those patients with hair loss.
Hande has also made a name for the best non-surgical hair transplant clinic in Chennai. Also, check out the top 10 hair transplant clinic in Chennai.
Advantages of PRP hair therapy:
- PRP is an emerging non-surgical type of therapy for natural stimulation of thinning the hair.
- PRP has numerous positive results where most of the preliminary studies have indicated that many patients respond to PRP therapy with high success rates.
FUE Hair Transplant
FUE hair transplant is the most recent and advanced method of hair transplant in Chennai. It is popularly known as Follicular Unit Extraction. In this method, your surgeon will collect individual hair follicles from the donor area where there is enough hair growth and directly transplant them on that affected area.
The surgeon can transplant several hair strands in one session itself. It is not an incisive method with adequate grafting. You can experience a better personality after the treatment which helps you to enhance your look and also boosts your confidence.
Video: Hair Transplantation by the FUT (Follicular Unit Transfer) method done at Hande Hospital, the best hair transplant clinic in Chennai.
Advantages of FUE hair transplant:
- FUE is valuable for the people who need a lesser number of hair follicles and who wish to get rid of their hair loss.
- This FUE hair transplant method does not have scarring but you can experience permanent results.
- The healing process requires only a shorter amount of time.
Is Hair transplant successful?
- At Hande Hospital, the best hair transplant clinic in Chennai, we offer you with mind-blowing results besides permanent hair growth.
- We are equipped with specialists who are well-trained to provide you a comprehensive treatment for natural looking hair growth.
- We assure you that if you get treated here you will not experience pain or discomfort during the entire procedure and even after the surgery.
- Male baldness is hereditary
- Hair follicles from the back and the side of the scalp which, are unaffected by hormonal influences are usually transferred to the bald patch.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) transfer is the method used.
- 2000 to 3500 follicular units are transferred per sitting.
- Usually one sitting should suffice, but if the area of baldness is larger, more sittings may be required
- Procedure is done in the operating theatre under local anaesthesia.
- Patient is discharged the same day.
- Normal activity including jogging can be started within a day or two.
- Positive results will be seen in four to five months.
- Not covered by medical insurance.